All bookings must be made directly to the Booking Secretary from whom official forms can be obtained.
Martyn Leat: click here to email
Camp site day commences at 4.00 p.m. and ends at 4.00 p.m.
Early arrival or late departure must be agreed with the Booking Secretary and may involve additional charges.
Wike Campsite Rules
All Groups Must Report to the Warden.
All groups on site to agree and share duty rota to clean the toilet block twice a day and the last group leaving to ensure toilets are thoroughly cleaned. ( Behind the Ladies toilet door there is a Hot tap for filling mop buckets, please ensure that when finished, mops and buckets are also emptied and cleaned).
* When using Camp Fire Circle please maintain a reasonably sized fire and not a huge bonfire.
* On the upper camping area all fires are to be confined to the Fire-shelf unless using an altar fire.
* On lower field, please observe existing fire areas.
* Respect living trees – neither chop or saw branches.
* Please return any unused wood to the woodpile.
* DO NOT put glass on a fire, it does not burn
* If burning your rubbish/waste, please ensure it is fully burnt and the ashes disposed of.
* Return all oil drums to the store. Please stack them upside down.
* All ashes to be disposed of in the appropriate area, including those from Camp Fire Circle.
There is no smoking (or vaping) on site.
Anyone wishing to smoke must go off site at the bottom gate.
Please ensure cigarette ends are not dropped on the floor or discarded into the shrubbery.
NO DOGS ON SITE
NO ROPE SWINGS
* Tables and benches must not be taken outside the hut
* Motor Vehicles must not be driven onto grassed areas
* Observe Out of Bounds limits to farmland and woods and Golf Course
* Due to soil erosion please keep to pathways from top to bottom field
* Do not throw anything onto farmland
* Chemical toilets, if used, to be emptied into cesspit – see Warden
* Uniformed organisations in camp are requested to fly Union Flag
* The Site must go quiet by 11pm
* Ensure Toilet facilities are cleaned.
* Return all equipment borrowed and advise of any breakages or loss.
* Check stream and dismantle and remove any dams that have been built.
NB. As from 1st Sept 2014 all site users must either burn their waste or take it home for disposal. There will be no waste disposal available on site.
Note that Non Payment of fees before departure will incur an admin charge of £10.00. Unless paying by BACS by prior agreement. Failure to pay by BACS within 14 days will incurr the non payment charge.
Any booking that requires additional visits to site by the warden, prior to, during, or after your booking, for delivery or collection of equipment or supplies will incur additional fee of £10.00 per visit.
Failure to attend may result in additional charges.
The Duty Wardens decision is final.
Wike Management Committee