Please see the Campsite Map below for the locations of our camping fields and indoor accommodation. Further details of the camping fields and indoor accommodation can be found on the Facilities page and the fees can be seen on the Fees page.
Please use the availability calendar to see what is available when but please note it is possible for us to have received bookings that are not yet shown on the calendar.
- Bookings will be made through the Online Scout Management (OSM) venue management system.
- The link to make bookings is here
- If you have an OSM account you can use that, if not you will be asked to create an account.
- To complete your booking you will need to know:
- The dates you wish to stay.
- The pitch or facilities you want to book.
- The number of people who will be visiting.
- Note that you can book more than one facility on one booking.
- The system asks for contact details. We are only interested in your name, your group / section, your role in scouting, a contact email address and a phone number.
- The system will not let you book facilities that are already booked.
- It is essential that we are given a minimum of one weeks notice of your request to be able to arrange warden cover.
- North Leeds scout groups are expected to arrange ‘self wardening’ through their group key holder.
- We will review and confirm bookings after a review.
- Do not confirm your visit to your Group until you receive notification that the visit is confirmed.
- Final adjustments to numbers attending can be made at the time of the visit. An amended /accurate fees bill will be generated at that point.
- Questions can be directed to [email protected].
- A good instruction set for OSM booking is available here
- You will need to bring your own first aid kit and sanitizer for use on arrival and departure.
- Please ensure you read the risk assessment and arrivals and departure processes before your visit.
|[click image to view]||[click image to view]|
|Wike Campsite is owned and managed by North Leeds District Scout Council – Charity No. 1085203|